Today, the eddy covariance flux measurements of carbon, water vapor, energy exchange are being made routinely across a confederation of regional networks in North, Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia, in a global network, called FLUXNET. We are part of the infrastructure team, which is led by Dennis Baldocchi of UC-Berkeley.
- M. Humphrey, Z. Hill, C. van Ingen, K. Jackson, and Y. Ryu. Assessing the Value of Cloudbursting: A Case Study of Satellite Image Processing on Windows Azure. In IEEE e-Science 2011 Conference. Stockholm, Sweden. Dec 5-8, 2011.
- J. Li, M. Humphrey, Y-W Cheah, Y. Ryu, D. Agarwal, K. Jackson, and C. van Ingen. Fault Tolerance and Scaling in e-Science Cloud Applications: Observations from the Continuing Development of MODISAzure . In IEEE e-Science 2010 Conference. Brisbane, Australia. Dec 7-10, 2010.
- D. Agarwal, M. Humphrey, N. Beekwilder, K. Jackson, M. Goode, C. van Ingen. A data-centered collaboration portal to support global carbon-flux analysis Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, vol 22, num 7 (Dec 2010): 2313–2322. doi: 10.1002/cpe.1599
- J. Li, D. Agarwal, M. Humphrey, C. van Ingen, K. Jackson, and Y. Ryu. eScience in the Cloud: A MODIS Satellite Data Reprojection and Reduction Pipeline in the Windows Azure Platform. In Proceedings of the 24th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2010), Apr 19-23, 2010. Atlanta, Georgia.
- M. Humphrey, D. Agarwal, and C. van Ingen. Fluxdata.org: Publication and Curation of Shared Scientific Climate and Earth Sciences Data. In Proceedings of the 5th IEEE international Conference on e-Science (e-science 2009). Dec 7-9, 2009. Oxford, UK.